Here are the tools I use for my projects.
This page was inspired by uses.tech.
Editor + Terminal
- Visual Studio Code is my editor of choice since 2017. Before that I used Atom for a while and Coda, now called Nova, for over a decade.
- Dracula Pro is my theme everywhere. It's a great boost on productivity having all apps with the same color scheme.
- Hyper is my terminal of choice. Before that I used iTerm 2 for a long while.
- Firefox Developer Edition is the main browser I use when working on something. Regular firefox for daily browsing and everything is synced with iOS and iPad.
- JetBrains Mono is my choice of font in editors and terminals.
- 1Password for password management.
- Alfred is a big time-saver, especially with a bunch of workflows and the powerpack added on top of it.
- Little Snitch for network blocking and privacy.
- Magnet for window management and snapping things nicely.
- Micro Snitch for extra layer of privacy.
- Numi is the calculator. Also integrated with Alfred.
- Pikka for color picking everywhere.
- Sketch is my preferable editor, even though we use Figma at Off Script.